Fishing rates

Less than two nights
More than two nights

Adults

Prices start at $122.00 / person / night + Taxes
Prices start at $110.00 / person / night + Taxes

Teenagers

Prices start at $61.00 / person / night + Taxes
Prices start at $55.00 / person / night + Taxes
Without fishing Accommodation only $60.00 / person / night + Taxes
Kids from 10-14 years old Without fishing license $25.00 / kid / night + Taxes
Kid less than 10 years old Free
Booking informations

Reservations are completed by phone at 1-418-439-1717 or free toll at 1-800-361-4060

A 40% deposit NON-REFUNDABLE is required upon reservation. The remaining balance (60%) is due one month prior to arrival.


									

Resort

3 nights stay 2 adults $569.00 from
4 nights stay 2 adults $679.00 from
5 nights stay 2 adults $799.00 from

** All above prices are plus taxes

Moose hunting

$4395.00 + Taxes
For 6 nights for 4 hunters
Includes:

fully equipped accommodation

right to hunt on the property

storage of the moose until end of your stay

watchtower 

 

Bear hunting

$1500.00 + Taxes
For 5 nights for 2 hunters
Includes:

fully equipped accommodation

right to hunt on the property

storage of the bear until end of your stay

watchtower 

Small Game hunting

$65.00 + Taxes
For 1 night for 1 hunter
Includes:

fully equipped accommodation

right to hunt on the property

storage of the small game until end of your stay

Rental equipement1/2 day1 day2 days3 days4 days5 days5 days+
Electric motor25$35$55$80$110$135$135$
Battery10$15$25$35$45$60$60$
Personal battery recharge-7$-----
Lifejackets-5$8$12$15$20$20$
Fishing rod-12$20$30$35$45$45$
BBQ location-12$20$30$35$45$45$
*** Prices above are tax included
Book your stay