It is always possible to add people to a group, depending on the size of the cottage. The rate is the same as for the other people in the contract. PLEASE call us ahead of time for inquiries/questions.
Check-in is at 4pm and check-out is at 11am. Late checkout is permitted based upon availability each day to a fee of $20.00/hour.
In case of cancellation, the 40% deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. 30 days prior to your arrival, no modifications shall be made to your contract. Contract must be respected in totality.
All packages are in European plan. No food is available on site. Bedding is not included. You shall bring sleeping bag and/or bedding. ADDITIONAL FEES of $40.00/person/stay for full bedding service and amenities.
Reservations are completed by phone at 1-418-439-1717 or free toll at 1-800-361-4060. A 40% deposit NON-REFUNDABLE is required upon reservation. The remaining balance (60%) is due one month prior to arrival.
Please note that the water is non-drinkable in all of our cottages and everywhere else on site.
Les véhicules tout terrain sont permis sur le site. Cependant, soyez respectueux des limites de vitesse et des autres clients sur le site.
Pets are welcome but a fee of $50.00/pet/reservation + taxes will be added to your invoice.
Each chalet has sufficient firewood for the stay.
The use of firecrackers is PROHIBITED.
To maximize the in-kind experience, Wi-Fi access is not available on site.
Bonfires are permitted only to designated area. A fee of $5 per bag of wood is required.
MasterCard, Visa and Cash only.
ONLY electric outboard motors are permitted on all lakes. Motors are available for rental on site.
Fishing licenses are available for purchase at both sites. We do not sell hunting licenses. Please obtain your own hunting license PRIOR to arrival for your hunting experience.